This course is designed to provide the learner with:
- Information on the hazards and risks associated with working in confined space;
- An understanding of Confined Space Regulations and their application.
- The knowledge and skills required to understand permits, atmosphere testing the importance of an outside watch
This course is recommended for:
- Workers who work in confined spaces;
- Supervisors and Managers who oversee workers who work in confined spaces;
- Safety Committee Members or Safety Representatives; and
- Safety Advisors.
Course follow up:
- You are responsible to read and understand your companies Policies, Standard and Safe Work Practices before performing any work.
- Experience will be gained in the field under the coaching, mentoring and direction of your Supervisor and or Safety Advisor.