This course is designed to provide the learner with:
- Information on the hazards and risks associated with operating a Counterbalance lift Truck / Forklift
- An understanding of the Regulations, CSA Standard, and their application.
- The knowledge and skills required to understand the functions of all features of the equipment
This course is recommended for:
- Workers who operate the equipment.
- Supervisors and Managers who oversee workers who work Lifting equipment.
- Safety Committee Members or Safety Representatives; and
- Safety Advisors.
Course follow up:
- You are responsible to read and understand your companies Policies, Standards and Safe Work Practices before performing any work.
- Experience will be gained in the field under the coaching, mentoring and direction of your Supervisor and or Safety Advisor.