This course is designed to provide the learner with:
- Information on the hazards and risks associated with working at heights in Elevated Work Platforms, Scissor Lift, Aerial Lift, etc.
- An understanding of the Regulations, CSA B354.4 and their applications.
- The knowledge and skills required to understand the functions, of all features, of the equipment.
This course is recommended for:
- Workers who operate the equipment.
- Supervisors and Managers, who oversee workers, who work with elevated equipment.
- Safety Committee Members or Safety Representatives; and
- Safety Advisors.
Course follow up:
- You are responsible to read and understand your companies Policies, Standards, and Safe Work Practices, pertaining to confined space, before performing any work where confined space training is required.
- Experience will be gained in the field under the coaching, mentoring, and direction of your Supervisor and or Safety Advisor.