This course is designed to provide the learner with:
- Students are to understand the importance of the equipment and maintaining the equipment.
- Students will go over Company Fall arrest, Working at Heights, and Rescue plans /policies.
- Practical training on all of the equipment and provide full understanding of all functions.
This course is recommended for:
- Workers who work in High Crane situations and their construction sites.
- Supervisors and Managers, who oversee workers, who work in High Crane situations.
- Safety Committee Members or Safety Representatives and Rescue Teams
- Safety Advisors.
Course follow up:
- You are responsible to read and understand your companies Policies, Standards and Safe Work Practices, pertaining to Fall Protection, before performing any work where heights are required.
- Experience will be gained in the field under the coaching, mentoring, and direction of your Supervisor and or Safety Advisor or Rescue Team.