This course is designed to provide the learner with:
- Information on the hazards and risks associated with working on all types of sources of energy.
- An understanding of Legislation, Regulations, and Standards Related to Lockout.
- The knowledge and skills required to describe all lockout steps and roles of the workplace environment and parties.
This course is recommended for:
- Workers who work in, and around, live equipment and sources of energy.
- Supervisors and Managers, who oversee workers, who work with all sources of energy.
- Safety Committee Members or Safety Representatives; and
- Safety Advisors.
Course follow up:
- You are responsible to read and understand your companies Policies, Standards, and Safe Work Practices, before performing any work where confined space is required.
- Experience will be gained in the field under the coaching, mentoring, and direction of your Supervisor and or Safety Advisor.