This course is designed to provide the learner with:
- Students will gain the knowledge and understanding of health and safety and how the law fits into workplace health and safety.
- An understanding of the function/duties of Safety Committee Representatives and Committee members, and what bill C-45 means.
- The knowledge and skills required to understand the intent of the regulations.
This course is recommended for:
- Workers who perform all and any type work.
- Supervisors and Managers who oversee workers in any work environment.
- Safety Committee Members or Safety Representatives.
- Safety Advisors.
Course follow up:
- You are responsible to read and understand your companies Policies, Standards, and Safe Work Practices, before performing any work where confined space is required.
- Experience will be gained in the field under the coaching, mentoring and direction of your Supervisor and or Safety Advisor.