OHS Law – Criminal & Canada Labour Codes
Introduction to Canadian OHS Law
OHS Legislation is enacted by various levels of government in Canada including Federal, Provincial and Territorial.
This course discusses Federal Law that regulates OHS
- Criminal Code of Canada – Section 217.1
- Canada Labour Code – Part 2 Occupational Health & Safety
This course does not cover other Federal Law that may be applicable to your workplace such as:
- Canadian Transportation of Dangerous Goods Law – TDG
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act – EPA
- Global Harmonized System – WHMIS 2015
- Workers Compensation Law
OHS Leadership Individual Training Modules
OHS LEADERSHIP SERIES
For your convenience, our online learning program can be taken one module at a time.