OHS Law – Safety Communications
Introduction to Safety Communications
Communication is the key to a healthy, safe and productive workplace. It is used to:
- Ensures roles and responsibilities are understood.
- Warn against hazards and risks.
- Provide information on health and safety topics.
- Coach and motivate employees.
- Provide critical communications in emergency situations.
The goal of this lesson is to prepare you to be an effective communicator when it comes to the topic of workplace safety.
OHS Leadership Individual Training Modules
OHS LEADERSHIP SERIES
For your convenience, our online learning program can be taken one module at a time.