This course is designed to provide the learner with:
- Provide the learner with knowledge about the COVID 19 Virus and how to protect yourself from exposure.
Upon completion of this training the learner will:
- Understand various types biological hazards.
- Understand what is COVID 19.
- Be familiar with NS Provincial Legislation respecting COVID 19
- Understand the hazards associated with COVID 19 and methods used to mitigate those hazards.
Course follow up:
- You are responsible to read and understand your companies Policies, Standards and Safe Work Practices pertaining to Biological Hazards and take necessary precautions to protect yourself and others.