This course is designed to provide the learner with:
- Understanding one of the responsibilities of Companies, Manager’s, and Employee’s under the IRS, will be conducting workplace inspections and identifying hazards.
- An understanding of the Legislative requirements.
- The knowledge and skills required to conduct an effective workplace inspection.
This course is recommended for:
- Supervisors, Managers, Workers who are part of a Work setting, following either Provincial Regulations or Canadian Labor Code.
- Supervisors and Managers who oversee workers who work and work environments.
- Safety Representatives; and
- Safety Advisors.
Course follow up:
- You are responsible to read and understand your companies Policies, Standards and Safe Work Practices before performing any work.
- Experience will be gained in the field under the coaching, mentoring and direction of your Supervisor and or Safety Advisor.