This course is designed to provide the learner with:
- Understanding the responsibilities of a Health & Safety Committee and how such
committees should function
- An understanding of the Canadian Labor Code
- The knowledge and skills required to conduct an effective committee
- Responsibilities of the committee is to help develop the culture in the workplace.
This course is recommended for:
- Workers who are part of a Workplace Health & Safety Committee following Federal
regulations under the Canadian Labor Code.
- Supervisors and Managers who oversee workers who work and work environments
- Safety Representatives; and
- Safety Advisors.
Course follow up:
- You are responsible to read and understand your companies Policies, Standards and Safe Work Practices pertaining to performing any work..
- Experience will be gained in the field under the coaching, mentoring and direction of your Supervisor and or Safety Advisor.